Future Submissions

Dear Contributors and Supporters of The Shadow Pond Journal


As I prepare to reopen for our next submission period, I  wanted to take a moment to share an update regarding my approach this time around. In an effort to focus on the authenticity and intimacy of the journal, I  have decided not to engage in social media postings during future submission periods.

This decision is rooted in my commitment to creating a space where your words and artistry can speak for themselves, without the distractions of external platforms. I believe this will allow me to better appreciate and connect with your work.

Rest assured, all submissions will receive the same dedicated attention and consideration as in the first issue. I  encourage you to embrace this quieter, more contemplative period and let your creativity flow freely.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support. I look forward to receiving your submissions and sharing the next chapter of The Shadow Pond Journal with you.

Warm regards,

Katherine
Founding Editor
The Shadow Pond Journal

Comments

Popular Posts